Not open for further replies.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    What ya doing today Chock, anything interesting???

I am finally getting my AR fixed today. Ordered those parts 10 days ago and they are finally out for delivery today...

Freakin Midway USA. I think I could have walked those parts from Central Missouri to Batesville in 10 days.....:xmad:

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    I am finally getting my AR fixed today. Ordered those parts 10 days ago and they are finally out for delivery today...

Freakin Midway USA. I think I could have walked those parts from Central Missouri to Batesville in 10 days.....:xmad:
    :lmfao: Glad you finally got your parts Sam. The only thing I have to do today is put the rub on the chicken, and burn off the grill.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    This is funny. Gotta credit the kids for being original...

Kansas seniors try to sell high school on Craigslist

We had a fun senior prank. Looooong time ago, 1979.
    Our school principal was known for spending Looooong periods of time in his private bathroom in his office. So, a friend of mine's Dad worked in demolition and saved us all of the commodes from the buildings they knocked down over the course of a year.

One night about a week before graduation, about 15 guys got together with pickup trucks and we moved all of those toilets to the front yard of the high school. There were about 50 of them arranged in a big circle with an ugly pink one in the center. There was a big sign behind the pink one that said "Val's Throne" (Principals name was Valandingham, everyone called him Val).

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    We had a fun senior prank. Looooong time ago, 1979.
    Our school principal was known for spending Looooong periods of time in his private bathroom in his office. So, a friend of mine's Dad worked in demolition and saved us all of the commodes from the buildings they knocked down over the course of a year.

One night about a week before graduation, about 15 guys got together with pickup trucks and we moved all of those toilets to the front yard of the high school. There were about 50 of them arranged in a big circle with an ugly pink one in the center. There was a big sign behind the pink one that said "Val's Throne" (Principals name was Valandingham, everyone called him Val).
    Bet that went over good!

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Bet that went over good!

Everyone had a good laugh and the toilets were all removed the next night. Fun, harmless and not destructive.

I wasn't involved, but most of the commodes ended up in the front yard of one of the guys ex-girlfriend's house. Smashed up. I did help clean up that mess, we were trying to keep the guys from getting into too much trouble.

Turns out the guy was just an idiot, his friends couldn't save him from himself...

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Just popping in. We got about 3/4 inch of rain last night. More predicted so I am going to try to get my garden in this morning. Boiling potatoes first for my potato salad I am making to take to family day at my mom and dad's tomorrow. If it doesn't rain, tomorrow is yard clean up there. My daughter and I will be doing all of her flower beds so I bought a few things to add to them as well.

Tomatoes and pepper plants need to go in today for sure. If the rain holds off, I will try to get my squash, cucumber and dill seeds planted too.

I have a few more flowers to plant too since I tend to keep shopping every time I see flowers. LOL!

Hubby says he is going to build me a giant chicken statue for the yard...this should be interesting. I need to find a picture of one for him to work from.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    Just popping in. We got about 3/4 inch of rain last night. More predicted so I am going to try to get my garden in this morning. Boiling potatoes first for my potato salad I am making to take to family day at my mom and dad's tomorrow. If it doesn't rain, tomorrow is yard clean up there. My daughter and I will be doing all of her flower beds so I bought a few things to add to them as well.

Tomatoes and pepper plants need to go in today for sure. If the rain holds off, I will try to get my squash, cucumber and dill seeds planted too.

I have a few more flowers to plant too since I tend to keep shopping every time I see flowers. LOL!

Hubby says he is going to build me a giant chicken statue for the yard...this should be interesting. I need to find a picture of one for him to work from.

6a0133eca4fd79970b0133f2f52fa7970b-800wi

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I was picturing it more like this. The greenhouse was selling these last year and I wanted one, but didn't want to pay the price.

recycled-metal-roosters-chickens-20.gif

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom