• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    Went to Walmart, found some 50 count Winchester .45auto on sale for $16.94. Asked for 4 boxes, the employee opens the case, moves the $16.94 sign and says they are $26.99. WTW? She continues to blame anyone else, even the case itself for the wrong price. I've had enough of listening to her play the blame game, ask for a manager and explain that it's pretty dishonest to bait and switch on pricing.

Assistant Manager says they can't sell for the signed price, it's "federal law" they can't discount Ammo. I laugh and ask her when the Feds were going to come lock her up for the "Clearance Ammo" in the case. I tell her this is very funny, but I'll take my money elsewhere, if I'm paying full ticket, it's not going to them.
    What a bunch of Bull Crap - I'm so tired of this - lets **** the gun people with ammo

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    These MFers that are buying it up and hording it - need to have it stuck up their ass's ... What the **** you going to do with it , take over the government :rolleyes:.. Use to be nice to take your kids / grandkids out to the range and teach them how to shoot , well thanks to o'bam u in tha ass , not any more .

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom