• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Crbn79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 4, 2014
    Indianapolis, North
    Anyone bringing target stands to this Shindig on Saturday? Trying to figure out which vehicle to bring. Stands lock me into 12mpg, bring less I might be able to use wife's 50mpg.

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    Anyone bringing target stands to this Shindig on Saturday? Trying to figure out which vehicle to bring. Stands lock me into 12mpg, bring less I might be able to use wife's 50mpg.

Ill have stakes - cardboard , and there will be steel targets - bring the 50mpg car

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    HELLO B Cannon , haven't talk to you in like ------------------------------------- forever !! How you been ?

GOOOOD MOOORRNNN UNCLE SHADOW - yeah its been a few since Ive been on - had a dumba$$ attack last week and killed my tablet but othedr than that been pretty good - How you been Unc?

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Maters are planted and watered in...

maters051415_zpsnae3chlp.jpg

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    GOOOOD MOOORRNNN UNCLE SHADOW - yeah its been a few since I on - had a dumba$$ attack last week and killed my tablet but othedr than that been pretty good - How you been Unc?

Fat ans sassy fat and sassy :) . Damn , what happen did you get pissed and throw your tablet down -- had a nephew do that - a game beat him so he busted his tablet and his dad busted his ass hahahaha

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    Fat ans sassy fat and sassy :) . Damn , what happen did you get pissed and throw your tablet down -- had a nephew do that - a game beat him so he busted his tablet and his dad busted his ass hahahaha

No but probably would have got more satisfaction if that was the case - I was trying to carry too much at one time and well....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom