• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    The Savage is an interesting pistol, they haven't been made since 1920 but are an different design. 10 round magazine, I've only seen them on the silver screen once, the hit man in Road to Perdition carried one.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Dinner is done. Ice cream made a good dessert. Windy now but the sky is clearing up. Everything here got watered well. Deer ate two hostas and a couple of other plants last night. Rabbit or squirrel chewed off three tomato plants and a pepper plant so far.

I told the cats to watch the garden better. I'm sure that will work.:laugh:

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Dinner is done. Ice cream made a good dessert. Windy now but the sky is clearing up. Everything here got watered well. Deer ate two hostas and a couple of other plants last night. Rabbit or squirrel chewed off three tomato plants and a pepper plant so far.

I told the cats to watch the garden better. I'm sure that will work.:laugh:

We keep chicken wire around the garden to stop that.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    We keep chicken wire around the garden to stop that.

I have fence panels all around the garden so I am leaning more toward squirrels that can climb or go through the gate. Last year, I had these Thirteen-lined ground squirrel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. They were eating my tomato plants from underground. I would go out in the morning and find a hole where they sucked the plant down into their tunnels by the root! I lost a dozen plants in one night.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I have fence panels all around the garden so I am leaning more toward squirrels that can climb or go through the gate. Last year, I had these Thirteen-lined ground squirrel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. They were eating my tomato plants from underground. I would go out in the morning and find a hole where they sucked the plant down into their tunnels by the root! I lost a dozen plants in one night.

Those things look like trouble, haven't seen them around here.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom