mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Sam - glad to hear your wife is a bit better. My parents both had horrible bronchitis a few weeks back. It was not good and had us worried, but they are doing a lot better now. It is some nasty stuff going around!

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    Garden planted. I thought it was going to rain but nothing but a few sprinkles so far. Flowers planted. Things pruned. Tick removed from arm after I screamed...I hate those things. Hubby feel off of his ladder, but survived with just an elbow scrape. Hubby warned to stay off of WET BOARDS and wet ladders. He is safe in the backhoe/loader now digging up tree stumps and such. Bored hubby is never good.

I have go back out and replant my lilac I had to move out of his way. Turning out to be a nice day but the roads would have been too wet to go to the car show so I'm glad we stayed home and are getting things done. Tomorrow will be at my mom's all day.
    Glad your busy!

Goooooood afternoon INGO!!!
    Vacuuming done Sam?

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Sam - glad to hear your wife is a bit better. My parents both had horrible bronchitis a few weeks back. It was not good and had us worried, but they are doing a lot better now. It is some nasty stuff going around!

That's what the ER Doc said, he said a month ago they were over ran with it.

Wife prob picked it up at one of the nursing homes that she works...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom