Not open for further replies.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Are you for hire? Hell if I have you do my outside flower beds and walkways and CM do my basement this year I'll be set and not have to deal with any outside ****tards I dont trust!!!

What do you need done?

I'm good at giving recommendations, it's the actual work part that I suck at. I'm lazy and if it's nice enough to work in the yard it's nice enough to get the bike out and go riding. Guess which one I usually do...Lol

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Sam I'm offering back sugary dicoubtz in my garage this week only. Yes I do take guns on trade. All your guns. That way you can't shoot me :):

na na seriously man I hope they get you in fast and your surgery works good. I know sd said everyone he knew had 100% success so that's great. Maybe yours is different than mine an the one tey wanna do next. No one has had success and that's why I told them to stay the hell away from me

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Sam I'm offering back sugary dicoubtz in my garage this week only. Yes I do take guns on trade. All your guns. That way you can't shoot me :):

na na seriously man I hope they get you in fast and your surgery works good. I know sd said everyone he knew had 100% success so that's great. Maybe yours is different than mine an the one tey wanna do next. No one has had success and that's why I told them to stay the hell away from me

CT2 said he could do it with his CNC Router at work....:yesway:

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    What do you need done?

I'm good at giving recommendations, it's the actual work part that I suck at. I'm lazy and if it's nice enough to work in the yard it's nice enough to get the bike out and go riding. Guess which one I usually do...Lol
    Flower beds front and somethig alon the steps. Also a pathway to my side gate. In the back I'd like to put a rock bed with lights around the deck and then rip up the sidewalk that goes from the deck to my garage and put in a nice stone path. And the stone fire pit

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I truly wish I could do it but you wouldn't see me the rest of the year. I'd be immobile. I hate having to pay other people to do stuff for me. It's a ding on my man card.

I just have put these projects off and this year it WILL get done. Even if we move I'll get it done.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Flower beds front and somethig alon the steps. Also a pathway to my side gate. In the back I'd like to put a rock bed with lights around the deck and then rip up the sidewalk that goes from the deck to my garage and put in a nice stone path. And the stone fire pit

That sounds like work! :faint:

I could help with some of that, but I couldn't do it myself...and I wouldn't want to be in charge of the project. Lol

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    If I was closer, I would help with the flowers. I love playing in the dirt. I have to stop putting in more beds here because I am to the point now that all I do is weed and water in the summer. LOL! And then I go to the neighbor's and help her with all of her flowers. I have a really good tan in the summer though.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Amazon has me scratching my head. This is some cat food I ordered Friday. Goes from AZ to Texas to Chicago to Wisconsin?? WTF??? Says it's "out for delivery" in New Berlin, WI????

Tuesday, March 17, 2015 6:50 AM, Fedex Smartpost New Berlin WI USPackage arrived at a carrier facility
    Monday, March 16, 2015 1:31 PM, Chicago IL USIn transit to pickup location
    Sunday, March 15, 2015 8:52 PM, Mount Olive IL USIn transit to pickup location
    Sunday, March 15, 2015 8:52 AM, Mclean TX USIn transit to pickup location
    Saturday, March 14, 2015 6:50 PM, Camp Verde AZ USIn transit to pickup location
    Saturday, March 14, 2015 5:21 AM, Fedex Smartpost Phoenix AZ USPackage has left the carrier facility
    Friday, March 13, 2015 6:24 PM, Fedex Smartpost Phoenix AZ USPackage arrived at a carrier facility
    Friday, March 13, 2015 10:11 AM, USPackage has left seller facility and is in trans

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Amazon has me scratching my head. This is some cat food I ordered Friday. Goes from AZ to Texas to Chicago to Wisconsin?? WTF??? Says it's "out for delivery" in New Berlin, WI????

Tuesday, March 17, 2015 6:50 AM, Fedex Smartpost New Berlin WI USPackage arrived at a carrier facility
    Monday, March 16, 2015 1:31 PM, Chicago IL USIn transit to pickup location
    Sunday, March 15, 2015 8:52 PM, Mount Olive IL USIn transit to pickup location
    Sunday, March 15, 2015 8:52 AM, Mclean TX USIn transit to pickup location
    Saturday, March 14, 2015 6:50 PM, Camp Verde AZ USIn transit to pickup location
    Saturday, March 14, 2015 5:21 AM, Fedex Smartpost Phoenix AZ USPackage has left the carrier facility
    Friday, March 13, 2015 6:24 PM, Fedex Smartpost Phoenix AZ USPackage arrived at a carrier facility
    Friday, March 13, 2015 10:11 AM, USPackage has left seller facility and is in trans

You moved to WI and didn't tell us?!?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom