Not open for further replies.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    Yesterday, Annette and I took ACT's combined DP101 & 201 in one day. She did really well, and learned a lot.
    She struggled with her LC9s on the figure eight drill, hitting 8" steel rounds @ 20 yards or so (After doing well 7-10 yards on the silhouettes). What was funny, is you could tell she was apprehensive to do this drill. But afterwards, having missed her targets, she got pissed and immediately wanted to do it again when Chez offered her to use his m&p pro.
    She hit all of her targets the 2nd time around (in most cases on her first shot)

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Yesterday, Annette and I took ACT's combined DP101 & 201 in one day. She did really well, and learned a lot.
    She struggled with her LC9s on the figure eight drill, hitting 8" steel rounds @ 20 yards or so (After doing well 7-10 yards on the silhouettes). What was funny, is you could tell she was apprehensive to do this drill. But afterwards, having missed her targets, she got pissed and immediately wanted to do it again when Chez offered her to use his m&p pro.
    She hit all of her targets the 2nd time around (in most cases on her first shot)

She shredded with the M&P!

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    :coffee::coffee: Logged on to just one page since I went to bed and thought something bad must have happened to Shadow, but now I see it was just Snap breaking things.

Hope all are well today. I need to go buy a bag of corn for the deer before the little feed store closes at noon. They are mad at me and were right up by the house last night like they were going to ring the doorbell to talk to me. I'm thinking if I don't put corn out there for them, my flowers are all going to be toast. Hubby already mowed off a few things with his leaf sucking event so I need to get more flags to mark things with. :laugh:

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    :coffee::coffee: Logged on to just one page since I went to bed and thought something bad must have happened to Shadow, but now I see it was just Snap breaking things.

Hope all are well today. I need to go buy a bag of corn for the deer before the little feed store closes at noon. They are mad at me and were right up by the house last night like they were going to ring the doorbell to talk to me. I'm thinking if I don't put corn out there for them, my flowers are all going to be toast. Hubby already mowed off a few things with his leaf sucking event so I need to get more flags to mark things with. :laugh:

Sounds like the deer are holding your flowers hostage...

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Well, this was bad timing. I am not supposed to talk. It hurts to talk.

Well, yesterday morning my oldest daughters BF of 3 years proposed. Sooooooo, guess what my wife and daughter are doing. Talk, talk, talk talk and talk some more. Keep asking me questions?? WTF??? How would I know. I have been here with you 2 the whole time. I can't talk to her yet. Just communication via text.

I swear, the wife & daughter seem more excited than the engaged daughter

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Well, this was bad timing. I am not supposed to talk. It hurts to talk.

Well, yesterday morning my oldest daughters BF of 3 years proposed. Sooooooo, guess what my wife and daughter are doing. Talk, talk, talk talk and talk some more. Keep asking me questions?? WTF??? How would I know. I have been here with you 2 the whole time. I can't talk to her yet. Just communication via text.

I swear, the wife & daughter seem more excited than the engaged daughter

You are doomed in this. They are on a high we can not understand. Roll with it but write the wife a note and tell her to STFU until you are better......Be sure to put "Please" in there somewhere.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom