GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy
    I'm good, not looking forward to that drive this morning

my tv turned on at 5:30 this morning. My ghost was here this morning.

seriously though, why would this thing turn on now and then?

Option "A" -- you have a spirit
    Option "B" -- you have a wonky tv.

Mine turns on if there is a power hit.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Morning Mrs. G

Yeah, why are we up? I was so excited about going to bed at 9:30... thought I'd finally catch up on my sleep. Was wide awake at 3:30. :n00b:

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Option "A" -- you have a spirit
    Option "B" -- you have a wonky tv.

Mine turns on if there is a power hit.

it used to be my surround sound system that turned on or off all the time. someone said something about the power strip/surge protector I was using. replaced it and it stopped. power surges in the lines was turning it on. Surround sound and tv are still on the same surge protector now, and the tv has started it. I didn't cheap out when I bought this surge protector either. I think it's been maybe 3 or 4 years since I replaced it.

I like to think it's my Mom. She's stopping in to say hello

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy
    it used to be my surround sound system that turned on or off all the time. someone said something about the power strip/surge protector I was using. replaced it and it stopped. power surges in the lines was turning it on. Surround sound and tv are still on the same surge protector now, and the tv has started it. I didn't cheap out when I bought this surge protector either. I think it's been maybe 3 or 4 years since I replaced it.

I like to think it's my Mom. She's stopping in to say hello

Did your mom have a favorite smell or candle? Are there cold spots in the room, right before or right after it happens?

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Did your mom have a favorite smell or candle? Are there cold spots in the room, right before or right after it happens?

she loved Bath & Body Works, Warm Vanilla Sugar. I have a few bottles in the house. Dad gave me what she had left, I can't bring myself to use them

Since this always happens about the same time in the morning, always waking me up, I don't know about cold spots. The first time it happened though, I came out and sat down and the seat was warm... leather sofa, warm. No dogs had been there as I had to make myself a contortionist to get around them and out of bed. I'm not really freaked, I just wish I knew.

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy
    she loved Bath & Body Works, Warm Vanilla Sugar. I have a few bottles in the house. Dad gave me what she had left, I can't bring myself to use them

Since this always happens about the same time in the morning, always waking me up, I don't know about cold spots. The first time it happened though, I came out and sat down and the seat was warm... leather sofa, warm. No dogs had been there as I had to make myself a contortionist to get around them and out of bed. I'm not really freaked, I just wish I knew.

You could try asking...I've had limited success though.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    You already know.

You could try asking...I've had limited success though.

there's something else that sounds silly

Mom had to stop driving because she couldn't see well enough. Hit the curb to many times as she was turning right and blew the tire a time or two. So not long after she died, I was having a bad day. I was driving somewhere and was cussing about whatever it was that had me upset. I turned a corner and hit the curb. This doesn't happen to me, I didn't think anything about it though. I kept cussing and mumbling under my breath, until I turned right again and hit another curb. Instantly I knew it was her and she was telling me to knock it off. I told her I was sorry and stopped *****ing..

The past 2 days, every time I turn off Emerson onto Orion to come home, I hit that curb. I do this how many times a day for how many years?! And now at least 4 or 5 times over the last 2 days.

I believe in spirits. We all have someone watching over us. I just wish I knew what she was trying to say to me right now

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom