chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    Sweet.

BA is having issues selling the one in the Classy's. I know he is needing the income. If I could scrape the cash together I would bring it home tomorrow "BUTT"....it is a 9mm and the laughter would be haunting.....:)
    I bought this before I saw his listed, or I would have done the same. Let'em laugh! haters gonna hate. I don't care what people shoot, as long as they're shooting something. Other than bull****.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    This stuff burns my butt. People wrap a phone book in a bag, and then just drop it on the road without asking me if I want. :bat:

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Good afternoon...just getting caught up here.

Sorry to hear about that (although I'm not fully sure what CF is to be honest).We stick together for the good stuff and the bad stuff, no need to feel sorry for sharing the news with us. :ingo:

Typically yes it would be conclusive. We aren't sure we are comfortable with the small risk that it carries though. Lot to think about...

You are not a debbie downer- don't you ever ever I say again ever say that or think that ... We are here for you - rather you like us or not - wink.....I'm sorry to hear this news but you do know there is a good chance every thing will come out A-Okay , we will pray - we all know the power of prayer.

^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

You are in our prayers. I guess in deciding whether or not to do the test, you need to think about whether or not the results would change your course of action in any way. We are all here for you and prayers have never stopped.

There are girl scout cookies in the freezer..........And Ice cold milk.......:)

Hmmm....cookies, you say. Mine are right there on the table....need one now!

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    Sweet.

BA is having issues selling the one in the Classy's. I know he is needing the income. If I could scrape the cash together I would bring it home tomorrow "BUTT"....it is a 9mm and the laughter would be haunting.....:)

I just had a thought..........I need a CZ. I'll have some $$ from the FNX sale...... :shady: This could work out. Everyone would be happy.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom