Not open for further replies.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    We started learning on a pellet gun. Little kids suck up everything.

i was very impressed with your granddaughter CM! She of coarse made me think of my daughter too. Very awesome she brought home an honor roll certificate yesterday when I was over there

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    No I don't think it's a spoof. Guy has been a member since 2009 but has only just overb50 posts. He probably doesn't know what a spoof is

There has to more to that story and.....do not OC in a downtown hotel.......:dunno:

Just cause you can does not mean you should. Most likely a gun free zone and zeek did not follow the right path.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    My daughter makes me want to hit my head on a wall sometimes. Now is one of those times.

i can't wIt till her and her mother get on the same "cycle" and try to kill each other

Karma runs me like a marionette My wife just shakes her head and walks away. I ask what's up and she just gives me the look. "You know she is just playing you right".......and I just smile.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    There has to more to that story and.....do not OC in a downtown hotel.......:dunno:

Just cause you can does not mean you should. Most likely a gun free zone and zeek did not follow the right path.
    Yep that's why I don't OC. I'm one of the biggest and most vocal people for supporting rights, but there's just some times you shouldn't poke the bear and I think OC does that in certain places. I don't think it should be illegal, but if you get an anal probe by the cops please don't start a thread on the internet saying your shocked it happened. If it even did

i believe in poking the bear if it can make a possitive change. OC poking is gonna make a negative change in my opinion.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom