• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    I cant get the grandson to sit still any more to do anything - he just wants to coon hunt 24-7 . Has 3 dogs of his own and is always taking on others to train .. I keep telling him he cant make a living out of that :rolleyes:

Shadow

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    I got into rifles for a good while, but lately I've been on a pistol kick. Actually thinking about trying some IDPA this year.

I love rifles and would love for some one to teach me the MIA MOA stuff . Pistols , I don't know ware your located at ,but have you shot any of the FNS ?

baldguy637

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Montgomery County
    I love rifles and would love for some one to teach me the MIA MOA stuff . Pistols , I don't know ware your located at ,but have you shot any of the FNS ?

I'm south of Crawfordsville, and no, I've never shot any matches of any kind. Been a big revolver guy for years, but bought a vp9 a few months back. I'm starting to get comfortable with it, but I can still shoot the wheel guns better.

Shadow

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    I'm south of Crawfordsville, and no, I've never shot any matches of any kind. Been a big revolver guy for years, but bought a vp9 a few months back. I'm starting to get comfortable with it, but I can still shoot the wheel guns better.

You ought to come down to FNS some time , don't matter what ya shoot , lots of fun and good people .

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom