• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    I keep saying I want to plant a garden and make my own salsa. Hasn't happened yet. I love fresh, homemade salsa.

We're just about of the first batch I canned .. The wife can eat it ,when its first made , but the longer it sets the hotter it gets .. Its not hard to do , I just made a real small garden last year just for the salsa

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Hi guys. Library lurk. I have a meeting in 30 minutes and didn't feel like going home so I am borrowing a library puter until the meeting starts (it is here) and checking email.

Plea agreement done. Neighbor and his buddy are now both serving suspended sentences with probation and NO shooting allowed on that property. I'm good with it.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Hi guys. Library lurk. I have a meeting in 30 minutes and didn't feel like going home so I am borrowing a library puter until the meeting starts (it is here) and checking email.

Plea agreement done. Neighbor and his buddy are now both serving suspended sentences with probation and NO shooting allowed on that property. I'm good with it.

Nice! :wavey:

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy

Good news, mom!

Back to work. :shady:

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    My computer time is about out. It says I have 6 more minutes. I may get more if nobody is waiting to use one, but it is getting busy in here so I'm not sure. If I disappear, I got the boot!

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    I was just granted an extra 15 minutes according to the computer Gods.

I love that message when it pops up.

I don't remember the last time I was in a library. Pretty sure it was before the internet was invented. Ok, well not really...but still.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I don't remember the last time I was in a library. Pretty sure it was before the internet was invented. Ok, well not really...but still.

I had to come here last summer for a week or so to use the computer when lightening killed our phone line and my internet was down at home. That was the first time I used their services in a long time. I got a library card thinking I might use it, but haven't. My garden club meetings are here once a month so I make it as far as the meeting room on those days.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom