• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Crbn79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 4, 2014
    Indianapolis, North
    So, I have decided I'm not going to our friend's funeral. I'm not much a funeral type, and I don't know her family and *Fake* friends. I'll just let my wife go with the kids. It will give me a couple days of bachelor time.

I told my wife about the different area code rule. She reminded me that it worked both ways and she was going to her home town.... :dunno:

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    So, I have decided I'm not going to our friend's funeral. I'm not much a funeral type, and I don't know her family and *Fake* friends. I'll just let my wife go with the kids. It will give me a couple days of bachelor time.

I told my wife about the different area code rule. She reminded me that it worked both ways and she was going to her home town.... :dunno:
    Probably should have thought that one through a little more. :dunno:

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville

That sounds like a bad rule. But you do your marriage however you want...

Crbn79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 4, 2014
    Indianapolis, North
    The warmer part isn't true. Its ****ing cold here.

Cold as a set pair of golf balls in a glacier here. I let my wife drive my truck to work this morning. She wakes me up to tell me it won't start. WTFrench toast, you need to borrow my car and complain that it won't do what you want it to.... Ungrateful people, I'll tell you... So I gave in, dug out the extension cord and plugged up the charger. Fired up strong after 5 mins.

Crbn79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 4, 2014
    Indianapolis, North
    That sounds like a bad rule. But you do your marriage however you want...

I agree. I'm a one lady kinda guy. We just joke around with each other. If we were going to go astray it would have been while I was overseas and poontang was tossed at me like crazy. Now I'm fat and would rather chase lemon cake than tang!

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I just remembered that I left my new 26 round magazine on the kitchen table this morning. I meant to put it in the range bag and op test it after work. Crap!

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Cold as a set pair of golf balls in a glacier here. I let my wife drive my truck to work this morning. She wakes me up to tell me it won't start. WTFrench toast, you need to borrow my car and complain that it won't do what you want it to.... Ungrateful people, I'll tell you... So I gave in, dug out the extension cord and plugged up the charger. Fired up strong after 5 mins.

It's as cold as my exes' heart out.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    benw
    Top Bottom