Not open for further replies.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    TT, watch this video with the sound off. The audio will **** you off but the video will make you smile...

Beach-Goers Asked Questions About History | SF Globe
    Thank you for that. Those assets where great!
    i think I need to take a trip to Hawaii again. My wife has been bugging me about it because she has 2 weeks of vacation to use. Yeah it always sucks being without a gun but it's so nice there. That's our getaway place.
    kawaii. It's not te hustle and bustle teenage or twenty something bar crowd. They call it the country island. Most Everything closes by 9pm.
    i don't know if I'll be up to the horseback riding this time or not but there's so much other things to do like sit on the beach and watch ass walk by all day! I need to get out of Indiana. I wanna move to northern Arizona or somewhere like that where it's warmer but also trees. Maybe Texas even

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    i think I need to take a trip to Hawaii again. My wife has been bugging me about it because she has 2 weeks of vacation to use. Yeah it always sucks being without a gun but it's so nice there. That's our getaway place.
    kawaii. It's not te hustle and bustle teenage or twenty something bar crowd. They call it the country island. Most Everything closes by 9pm.
    i don't know if I'll be up to the horseback riding this time or not but there's so much other things to do like sit on the beach and watch ass walk by all day! I need to get out of Indiana. I wanna move to northern Arizona or somewhere like that where it's warmer but also trees. Maybe Texas even

My Wife's ex father in law has a store in Kauai. He has tried without avail to get both of my wifes kids out there to take over the store, but neither want to do it..:dunno:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

Wife and Daughter have been to Kauai. They loved it.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Hey, I'm looking for property in Texas and Arizona. Whenever your ready to take a trip let me know. We'll fly out and check out some places. Me and the wife looked around the Waco area last year. Most places was way to much $$. But Arizona seemed much more reasonable. Maybe we 'll drag CM with us!!

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    My SIL and her BF took a firearm training class on Sat...this is a major step in the right direction for my in-law side of the family. My wife is still kind of skiddish and her sister was/is the same way. Now I just have to get the wife to join me in a class or two...she did mention that if her schedule allows she might consider going to #4! You guys didn't scare her that much at #2 I guess!! :rockwoot:

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    The automation system will need a controller on the boiler to give it the info based on outdoor temp/water temp/possibly flow??
    Is your automation system set up to see this. 1 to 10 volts D/C signal ????

Yep. That's what I'm saying. We can do 0-10, 4-20, or whatever with all kinds of sensors and outdoor resets, but getting the factory to just say,"Oh yeah you can do that. Put these couple wires here and take off this jumper and be on your way" is the difficult part.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom