churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    To cold for that kind of crap. Yuk!

I have been smelling it when I park under the enclosed carport but no real signs of a leak.
    Changed the oil 2 weeks ago and it was a quart low on coolant.
    Yesterday I saw a stain on the concrete when we backed it out to leave. Right front (passenger side) where the heater box is. No smell inside so it is external.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    I have been smelling it when I park under the enclosed carport but no real signs of a leak.
    Changed the oil 2 weeks ago and it was a quart low on coolant.
    Yesterday I saw a stain on the concrete when we backed it out to leave. Right front (passenger side) where the heater box is. No smell inside so it is external.
    That's much better than in the passenger floor board. I hate heater cores. Hopefully just a heater hose. :thumbsup:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    That's much better than in the passenger floor board. I hate heater cores. Hopefully just a heater hose. :thumbsup:

That is my hope. 150K on her and that is a maint. point on a lot of vehicles. I have enough invested in it that it will stay in the driveway until the tires wear out. They have 35/40K to go.....:)

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I seem to remember a nice garage in some of cm's pics.

Oh it is a nice shop. Since my daughter and Manny moved in next door (the shop is at that house) it has began to fill up with Mannys toys. They are in the process of buying that house from us so It is no longer my personal domain. I have the bench on the north side, he has the south bench. My van is to big to get in there just for the equipment anyway....:)

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    20150215_071810_zpsjan0sj3g.jpg

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Umm, what are your feelings on Fobus? Doesn't seem to be a lot of options for kydex.
    Morning BA. I used to sell fobus holsters at the gun shows (still technically a dealer) and I do no recommend them. They were having breaks at key points and failures. Also the paddle types would pull right out of the pants. I stopped selling them because I didn't believe in their products.
    just one opinion based from experiences of many customers who I had to replace holsters for.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Money and "stuff" has never been important to me. People are really all that matter.

No one is missing any meals around here.
    And there it is!! Same here. Once I find someone I like and know I can trust, the things "stuff" I give them to see a smile or they me are just things among friends. The best part is the security of knowing you have each other's backs. That's the only type of friendship I understand.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom