Not open for further replies.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    She better keep her ass right where it is and just buy some jammies to sleep in right there at the store. 30 is a mess. Cars in the ditches, wrecks and traffic is stopped.

**** it all!

Hey, just sayin, she could be a lot more comfortable than at the store, and as much trouble as I'm gonna be in for saying so, so could I.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Hey, just sayin, she could be a lot more comfortable than at the store, and as much trouble as I'm gonna be in for saying so, so could I.

It doesn't matter. She messaged that they closed early so she is driving home. I tried to explain to her that the traffic is stopped due to wrecks and she isn't going to make it through in her POS Grand Am, but her BF told her it is fine and so she is driving home. She hung up on me.

I think it should be legal to shoot stupid guys who don't care about their girlfriends enough to tell them to stay put during a State of Emergency.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Daughter made it home. Blizzard warning now in effect. It is ugly out there.

Apple pie is done though so the house smells pretty good.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Trying out my new notebook. Not sure how I like it yet. Screen is bigger. But as we all know, bigger isn't always better.

It isn't?

I still have a jar of the Bills recipe, haven't tried it yet...might break in to that today :dunno:

I am hitting the rum fudge. It has gotten some kick to it the longer it has been in the fridge.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom