Not open for further replies.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Freedom Munitions

Not really anything spectacular, but it's a good price. Re-manufactured though. I'm going to be making $180 for a few hours work tomorrow, total cost of ammo with shipping was $182. That's the only reason I did it.

I won't tell CM :shady:

:laugh:

GregD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Oct 7, 2009
    Madison County
    Hey, if he's buying I'll gladly run new stuff. Robby said he ran steel through his AR at an Appleseed one time and had zero issues, CM didn't like that either. Lol. At least all this is brass...

I've got no problem with brass reloads for range uses. But, never to carry.
    You did OK Jagee.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Now, let's not be hard on our brothers to the south, we're all in this together, and they give us Rand Paul. How do we show our faces with the moron Senators we send?

I've commented a couple times on a thread there about steel cased ammunition, and had some interaction. Basically, I won't fire it unless I never plan on firing brass again. I've had to recover a couple of barrels that had fired steel, and it involved boring the chambers to remove the carbon deposits. I don't even trust the polymer coated ones.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Vantro seems to be ok. We have some special high protein food to give him, and pills twice a day. If he's still malfunctioning by Monday, they want to see him again.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    As you run the reloads, keep me posted on what you think. I might be interested in buying some from them

10-4.

BnB had some that he ran without trouble. I shot a mag or 2 of them through his Shield and seemed fine. But these 500 rounds will be a better test run I think.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom