Not open for further replies.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Yeah, just work stuff. No sense of urgency with some of the people that I work with. Driving me crazy....

Plus one guy that is driving me nuts is untouchable. Been with the Boss since he started the company 30 years ago. Takes him forever to do something, then he screws it up despite step by step written instructions on how to do the task. Then I have to fix it...

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Better get used to it. Apathy seems to be everywhere these days...:noway:

It just depends. I'm Senior Management now. I can ask someone in middle management or hourly for something and it's done quickly. It's the other Senior Management I can't get crap out of. I hate to complain to the owner/CEO, but sometimes that's the only way I can get a fire lit under certain asses...

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    It just depends. I'm Senior Management now. I can ask someone in middle management or hourly for something and it's done quickly. It's the other Senior Management I can't get crap out of. I hate to complain to the owner/CEO, but sometimes that's the only way I can get a fire lit under certain asses...

So I'm saying, Management Sucks.....:):

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker

Sounds like some people with soft asses also have soft minds. You gotta do what feels right to you. You already knew that though.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Sounds like some people with soft asses also have soft minds. You gotta do what feels right to you. You already knew that though.

what he said

more good news

hubby has another interview tomorrow

we knew when he took this job he's in now, it was not going to be permanent.
    He was told to show up for the interview in work attire, such as, if you have steel toe shoes, wear them. This sounds intriguing.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    what he said

more good news

He was told to show up for the interview in work attire, such as, if you have steel toe shoes, wear them. This sounds intriguing.

They probably want to train him right away.That sounds good.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    what he said

more good news

Someplace new or where he has already been interviewed previously? This sounds good!

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County

Well, I am going to take over additional responsibilities to streamline the process. I hired in as Sales Manager, then took over some of the purchasing, now taking over procurement and scheduling. Hell, at this rate I'm going to be running the whole division by year end. (I am now making 80% of the key decisions). The Boss & I are sitting down for my salary review the end of the month, there better be some more :spend::spend:coming my way...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom