Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Hey CM!
    Wife was watching something stupid last night on TV. So I go to the bedroom to watch cool guy shows and look up more AWSOME accessories for the shotgun. Long story short, I woke up with her in my arms this morning!! Not sure what a man can do with a 12g shot gun alone all nite. But I felt very satisfied!!! Wife slept on the couch, I'm pretty sure she's jelly!!

Um, you're doing it wrong. :noway:

Crbn79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 4, 2014
    Indianapolis, North
    Now that the major players are here.... I need someone to talk me into buying another firearm I don't need! We are looking at a $600 budget, but for something really special I could go up to $1,400. What you all think? Looking for fun, not so much collectible.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Now that the major players are here.... I need someone to talk me into buying another firearm I don't need! We are looking at a $600 budget, but for something really special I could go up to $1,400. What you all think? Looking for fun, not so much collectible.

Shadow Custom.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    I am looking at replacing that one. It is seriously Tacticool.....:)
    I'm Keeping this ONE!!! It's to early in the year for the annual SD & CM gun exchange!!. . . What ya got?
    Um, you're doing it wrong. :noway:
    If I had a dollar every time I've heard that!!
    Obviously you haven't shot any of BA's CZs yet. If you did, the answer would be obvious!

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    My advice would be if you have that much in the budget and don't know what you want, wait until you do know what you want.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    I have so many calibers around here, I gave up trying to even keep track. Been looking for an excuse to get into 7.62x54R. Just a simple 91/30 that hasn't been shot out; down another rabbit hole I'll go, maybe a PSL...

Crbn79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 4, 2014
    Indianapolis, North
    My advice would be if you have that much in the budget and don't know what you want, wait until you do know what you want.

Now that just makes to much sense. Stop that SD2!!!!!

Man, that sounds utterly sensible and responsible. You're no fun at all. ;)

Snap, we are going to need you to step out to the hallway for 5 minutes to think about your sensible response. :laugh:

Of course, my NV was more than the budget there, so nevermind.

Indeed, NV is lovely, but costly. I've used many NV in the past, FLIR is the best in my mind, unfortunately expensive as crap as well.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom