• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Crbn79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 4, 2014
    Indianapolis, North
    Hey I have ice cold beer (YEAR 'ROUND) in the garage!!!! I know your saying ice cold beer this time of year....it's still better!!!! I keep the ice machine at work fresh. If you ever want a good cooler,

BRUTE.com / it has 3" of foam in the lid and 2" of foam in the rest of the cooler / and was almost $150 cheaper than those Yeti's

I had one of those in Iraq. I could keep cold drinks for 2 days in that heat if I only opened it a few times a day.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Man, I need to get in on this lurking stuff. Would there be a selection of beers, like Sheet Metal Blonde, Baltika 3, Arrogant Bastard Ale or such?

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I took off the VZ grips and put the original pachmyer wrap around grips back on. It came with answering set of VZ grips too. And more holsters and mag holders than I know what to do with. Crazy. The pistol is TIGHT!!! Like a tiger!
    feels like glass and the trigger is amazing. I think I need to sweet talk Churchmouse into working it over for me and lightening the trigger even more. Who agrees? We gotta keep this retired friend of ours working his ass off :lmfao:

Lee11b

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 22, 2014
    North Webster
    Well good nite "SNOW BLOWS room" the forecast tonight said 2 more weeks of "below normal temperatures" damn it!!! come on Tequila Sunrises!!!! stay warm INGOers!!!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom