Not open for further replies.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    The last stage can make all the difference in the world... just need to be patient, and take all the time you need to find your NPOA... then trust it.

Yep. I had a good group on those 2 shots, just off target. I guess I didn't adjust properly from one target to the next.

Crbn79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 4, 2014
    Indianapolis, North
    Sure id like to have a range like everyone else, but I'd LOVE to have a kill house. Buy land that also had a barn on it or just a roof with no walls and import rr ties and tires for walls.
    clearing rooms all day, is a dream come true
    I like room clearing, but heck, chance of getting tagged is just so high. Even if you have a great team the ambusher has a large advantage.

It feels like we got married last year. It goes by fast

I know the feeling. I love that my wife and I can still joke around and flirt with each other like when we first got together.

Maybe there is something to all this "RobbyMAQ" talk. :dunno: :D

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Yay! Got my wood beam piece from independence hall in the mail!!! They sold off pieces when they did the remodel. Take out rotted beams and stuff.

im still trying to get a while brick from the White House but they go for thousands. One day I'll get lucky at a yard sale

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I have payroll to do today. I hope mom doesn't realize this. :D

:rockwoot:

Having problems with my left foot. It tingles or burns. Sometimes I will get a pain like it's been plugged into a 220/230 volt socket. That really sucks when your in a freaking tiny airline seat and can't get up.
    Usually if I can walk around a little I can walk it off, not always possible.:noway:

Neuropathy...makes you want to take a hatchet and shop your leg off!

Isn't she due some vacation time????:):

Again....:rockwoot:

Going to see one more Neurosurgeon in Indy before making an appointment in Boston.

First set of surgeons in Indy I saw were more interested in pain management. I don't want to manage the freakin pain, I want it fixed....

Let us know how this appointment goes. I sure hope you get some relief soon.

10 year anniversary today boys!

This will be 8 years for us. 21 together and 8 official. :)

Crbn79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 4, 2014
    Indianapolis, North
    Yay! Got my wood beam piece from independence hall in the mail!!! They sold off pieces when they did the remodel. Take out rotted beams and stuff.

im still trying to get a while brick from the White House but they go for thousands. One day I'll get lucky at a yard sale

I watched a thing on the Lincoln Memorial. They sent all that marble, granite and limestone away to be disposed of when they refurbished it. I guess a fellow got a hold of a large amount of it because he knew it's historical value. It's amazing how people don't think about that stuff.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I guess that was my morning post. I have to head over to see the neighbor in a couple of minutes.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I like room clearing, but heck, chance of getting tagged is just so high. Even if you have a great team the ambusher has a large advantage.

I know the feeling. I love that my wife and I can still joke around and flirt with each other like when we first got together.

Maybe there is something to all this "RobbyMAQ" talk. :dunno: :D

sure depending on what tools you use that will increase your odds but damn I miss the rush. I don't even give a **** about the risks. If your worried about that then your gonna get hit but at the same time you keep a healthy fear.
    the risk part is over for me. Now if I did it it would be just for fun

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    :rockwoot:

Neuropathy...makes you want to take a hatchet and shop your leg off!

Again....:rockwoot:

Let us know how this appointment goes. I sure hope you get some relief soon.

This will be 8 years for us. 21 together and 8 official. :)
    That's a long time mom! For me It's comfortible like a nice blanket it's my safe place. But it's also like jumping out of a plane skydiving. It exciting and fresh. My family is everything to me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom