Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    It's ok you probably just ruined her life "so far".:):
    What have you done????

I called one of her teachers about a problem at school!!! Who is also someone who has known her since she was 2 years old (used to live next door) and who's daughter is one of my daughters best friends..

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I would hope you do. Hello TT
    Hello chock! I always enjoyed challenging myself with hard shots as a kid going out west to shoot prairie dogs. There is nothing that can replace actualy seeing what a bullet does in different environments Ect. First hand In the field experience. Those trips and skills I developed deffinately helped me years later in combat. One day I'll move somewhere I have land and can make 1,00o yard shots if I want. It will happen. I don't care if I have to live in a trailer to just afford and buy the land till I can get a home built on it.
    I need to find a state that has cheap land and good gun laws.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Hello chock! I always enjoyed challenging myself with hard shots as a kid going out west to shoot prairie dogs. There is nothing that can replace actualy seeing what a bullet does in different environments Ect. First hand In the field experience. Those trips and skills I developed deffinately helped me years later in combat. One day I'll move somewhere I have land and can make 1,00o yard shots if I want. It will happen. I don't care if I have to live in a trailer to just afford and buy the land till I can get a home built on it.
    I need to find a state that has cheap land and good gun laws.

Cold as hell, but Montana fits...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom