Not open for further replies.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    How's butthead doing RnR?

As cocky as ever. Even more so now. Our chief absolutely LOVES him. They're riding together down to Kentucky later this week. They're buddies now...which I guess is good. He can really go far with this company as long as he doesn't do anything dumb. He's already gotten another person hired without a formal interview just because he told the chief that this guy was good (and he is).

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    As cocky as ever. Even more so now. Our chief absolutely LOVES him. They're riding together down to Kentucky later this week. They're buddies now...which I guess is good. He can really go far with this company as long as he doesn't do anything dumb. He's already gotten another person hired without a formal interview just because he told the chief that this guy was good (and he is).

That's great.
    I didn't know you worked together.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    That's great.
    I didn't know you worked together.

Yes and no. We work for the same company and report to the same chief. That's about it. There is never more than one of us at a site at any time so we don't work in the same place. I supervise a site that he works once a week but it's on one of my off days. We never actually see each other at work. Hell, half the people that work for that company I've never even met

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Anyone listening to police scanner by chance? Police have rolled through several times lighting up houses, etc in the last half hour. We never see police on our street...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom