Not open for further replies.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Things to go, places to see, and people to do. Fell asleep in the recliner last night, really meant to go to bed, but offspring #2 showed up; I swear that boy couldn't sneak up on Helen Keller. Now I'm awake.

PaulF

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Morning, everybody.

Feeling a little blue today, would like to play hooky and go shooting. Alas, adulthood wins again. Of to work then.

On a lighter note, I have been working with the advertisers to put together something special for INGO, and it is going well...look for details in the weeks to come!

Have a good day everypeople!

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Me too. But I still have to look.

I don't like to look if I can't buy. I had a co-worker who used to go to the finest clothing and jewelry shops in Chicago just to browse and try stuff on. He also loved to test-drive really expensive cars. When I asked why he wanted to look at things he couldn't afford to buy, he said "My wife and kids treat me like ****. It's nice to be treated like a king for a change."

Oh, and good morning. :)

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    Morning, everybody.

Feeling a little blue today, would like to play hooky and go shooting. Alas, adulthood wins again. Of to work then.

On a lighter note, I have been working with the advertisers to put together something special for INGO, and it is going well...look for details in the weeks to come!

Have a good day everypeople!
    Hello /Good bye
    :popcorn:

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    I don't like to look if I can't buy. I had a co-worker who used to go to the finest clothing and jewelry shops in Chicago just to browse and try stuff on. He also loved to test-drive really expensive cars. When I asked why he wanted to look at things he couldn't afford to buy, he said "My wife and kids treat me like ****. It's nice to be treated like a king for a change."

Oh, and good morning. :)
    I agree with ya Snap , i'll look at some thing I want ,then not look at it again - till I save enough so I can get it

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom