• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I'm up too early. I didn't go to bed until midnight.

hey me too

hubby got home from work around 10:30 and wanted to talk about his night

me laying down and closing my eyes didn't get the hint across that I needed to sleep

I'm not mad, being the good wife is hard sometimes

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    :lmfao:

oh I can so see you do this too

when we paid to plow, it helped 6 houses (3 north, 3 south). only 2 of the 6 houses parks in the alley. We had him go one extra house in for the neighbor right beside us to the east. of course, it helped anyone who was willing to get out and shovel that little bit behind their garage instead of *****ing to me because we didn't plow the whole thing.

only in America do we EXPECT others to take care of us

I actually have plow lined up for this year.. of course we haven't needed him

I'm still chuckling about the ****box being plowed in

Yeah....he was seriously pissed about it. He was pitching a biatch in the lot and some of the neighbors told him to STFU and not park there anymore. They all got out with no issues.

Yup, you are correct......only in Murica

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    So how is he liking the new job?

Is the new gig going well?

he's glad to be working. last night was his first night working a job. he was pretty sore and tired. not used to working

he comes home covered in steel dust. I laughed when he walked in last night, face all dark. He's breathing that **** in and he has enough problems with lung issues. He hasn't thought of that yet. I pray this job isn't the final stopping point for him, but I am glad he has a job.

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    he's glad to be working. last night was his first night working a job. he was pretty sore and tired. not used to working

he comes home covered in steel dust. I laughed when he walked in last night, face all dark. He's breathing that **** in and he has enough problems with lung issues. He hasn't thought of that yet. I pray this job isn't the final stopping point for him, but I am glad he has a job.
    Can't he wear a mask at work? Breathing in steel dust can't possibly be good.

Crbn79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 4, 2014
    Indianapolis, North
    Yeah....he was seriously pissed about it. He was pitching a biatch in the lot and some of the neighbors told him to STFU and not park there anymore. They all got out with no issues.

Yup, you are correct......only in Murica

I had an :poop: hat put a 4ft berm of snow behind my Bronco a few years ago. I dropped it in 4 lo, locked in the hubs and idled right through it like it was a pile of bubbles.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage

Do they have dust masts?

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Do they have dust masts?

I honestly don't know

from the looks of the dust on his face though. it doesn't look like he had anything on it

Like I said, I'll talk to him this weekend in depth. Not a conversation I am wanting to have after I have gone to bed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom