jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Morning Jagee
    Have you got signed up out a Fall Creek?

Not yet. Gotta find a day to go to the class. Want to just go with the Mrs. at the same time (makes the most sense) but she is busy all the time so I'm not sure when I'm going to go.

Crbn79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 4, 2014
    Indianapolis, North
    Not yet. Gotta find a day to go to the class. Want to just go with the Mrs. at the same time (makes the most sense) but she is busy all the time so I'm not sure when I'm going to go.
    That's a cool idea. I've been trying to get my wife into shooting. She's done it before with .22 and enjoyed it, but then she pushed me to try out my .357 S&W. That was the end of her shooting.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Good weather is just around the corner, time to get outside and shoot.

Yeah, I know!

I was thinking about going up there tonight, but just going to hit the gym and make dinner with the wife instead. She is actually going to be home at a reasonable hour tonight so I'm going to hang with her. Last night she didn't get home til 9:30.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    That's a cool idea. I've been trying to get my wife into shooting. She's done it before with .22 and enjoyed it, but then she pushed me to try out my .357 S&W. That was the end of her shooting.

She has shot a few different guns the couple of times she's been shooting. I just want her to be a member too so then we can go shooting with another couple. Each member is allowed 1 guest, so if she's not a member I can only go with 1 other person.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

Try her on .38 target load wadcutters.

279147.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom