mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I haven't made it to the spin offs yet. Donuts happened. Laundry is going. I have floors to sweep and a few other things to do so am just trying to catch up on stuff. I'll get to them though.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Just got up and I'm already tired and hungry. Took the family to the Oaken Barrel for dinner last night. It wasn't bad. Ended up kinda late.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Once I get some food in me, there's way too much work staring at me around here to get done. I'm hoping to have my evening free for some R&R though.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Hubby says we are going out tonight even if it is snowing. If it is too bad, he said he will eat chicken soup again.

Actually, tonight should be the family style dinner at the local restaurant that is only open for dinner on the last Saturday of the month. They are normally just open for breakfast and lunch...good food cooked from scratch. I will have to remind him that they should be doing their dinner tonight. $10 a person....all you can eat.

Crbn79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 4, 2014
    Indianapolis, North
    Hubby says we are going out tonight even if it is snowing. If it is too bad, he said he will eat chicken soup again.

Actually, tonight should be the family style dinner at the local restaurant that is only open for dinner on the last Saturday of the month. They are normally just open for breakfast and lunch...good food cooked from scratch. I will have to remind him that they should be doing their dinner tonight. $10 a person....all you can eat.

There's an old restaurant like that here. They have mixed tables, and the table orders a shared meal. It's cool, last time I was there they split my party up across 3 different half seated tables. My table ordered whole fish, just not my cup of coffee!

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    There's an old restaurant like that here. They have mixed tables, and the table orders a shared meal. It's cool, last time I was there they split my party up across 3 different half seated tables. My table ordered whole fish, just not my cup of coffee!

This one brings a bit of all of the menu choices. The last time, we had fried chicken, taco salad, and pot roast for the meat choices. There was salad, mashed potatoes, some kind of pasta side dish and more. Plenty to eat and it was all very good. We always forget about it or seem to have other plans on the night they do it. If it really is going to get nasty, this would be a good night to do it since it is just 7 miles away and not too far to drive in snow.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I have to go do some stuff. Dryer is done so that means the sheets need to be put back on the bed and cat blankets need dried and returned to them. They love blankets warm from the dryer delivered to the man cave. :laugh:

Better get something one around here besides drink coffee. I still need to work on my statement for the firearms hearing officer too.

Good to see you escaped from Que, Mbills!

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Good day to you all finaly. What a day. Wife got called out of town to work and both kids have been puking everywhere since last night. This is truly being in the trenches.
    everyone else is having a better day.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Good day to you all finaly. What a day. Wife got called out of town to work and both kids have been puking everywhere since last night. This is truly being in the trenches.
    everyone else is having a better day.

Hope that doesn't last too long buddy! Hey if you need something from the store or anything and you don't want to leave the house, give me a call.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom