MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    What happened?

ss dd

just tired of putting that happy smile on and pretending everything is fine. Tired of the hostile work environment my co-worker puts me in everyday.

Just wanna curl up in a ball and cry.

I need to have my toe checked, no time to go to the doc. just got home from work, had to run and get groceries before I could say I am home. Laundry needs to be finished. supper needs to be made.

I need this weekend more than anyone knows.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    ss dd

just tired of putting that happy smile on and pretending everything is fine. Tired of the hostile work environment my co-worker puts me in everyday.

I need to have my toe checked, no time to go to the doc. just got home from work, had to run and get groceries before I could say I am home. Laundry needs to be finished. supper needs to be made.

MrsG, are you interested in another position in retail? I know of a certain company that is hiring

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    MrsG, are you interested in another position in retail? I know of a certain company that is hiring

If the pay and hours are right. I might be persuaded.

quick med question

relpax comes in a sealed packaged, is it ok to take the pills out of that package and put them in a pill bottle? It is hard as hell to open them sumof*****es when you have a migraine.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    ss dd

Some time with the princess sounds like it is definitely in order!

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    If the pay and hours are right. I might be persuaded.

quick med question

relpax comes in a sealed packaged, is it ok to take the pills out of that package and put them in a pill bottle? It is hard as hell to open them sumof*****es when you have a migraine.

Yep! Just make sure you label it somehow so you know exactly what it is. They will be "good" for approximately 1 year from the time you take them out of those damned blister packs.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Yep! Just make sure you label it somehow so you know exactly what it is. They will be "good" for approximately 1 year from the time you take them out of those damned blister packs.

I have bottles labeled for the relpax. I'll only take a few out at a time. Just refilled it one more time before we lose insurance. Co-pay applies to it. Insurance saved me $302 and I paid $220

If I didn't need them before, I needed them after she told me that

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    ss dd

I do not want to be a butt although I am.......is there not an unemployed person at home that might just do something to help you out just a little bit.

Just saying. When spousal unit is overwhelmed my job is to cut through the "Whelming" and get things back on track.

Just saying. Cause we care.....:)

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I do not want to be a butt although I am.......is there not an unemployed person at home that might just do something to help you out just a little bit.

Just saying. When spousal unit is overwhelmed my job is to cut through the "Whelming" and get things back on track.

Just saying. Cause we care.....:)

:yesway: Thanks for saying what I was thinking.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom