mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Great, been keeping the kids locked in the house any time they get as much as a sniffle, dropping Lysol bombs all over, running 2 hepa filters and such. So far we've avoided our usual Winter illnesses with the kids.

That's good. There is way too much sickness out there. We have avoided it so far.

Think I'm switching to IUPUI in the fall for my BA in Mechanical Engineering. Hopefully about 1.5 years left from now.

My son started back to classes on Monday. I was messaging him on FB until he told me to leave him alone so he can do his homework. He has two art shows going on...one that opened Saturday at the Stutz and another exhibit that will have some of his work in it next Thursday. He's stressed trying to keep up with school, work and getting ready for the exhibits. He's never had anything exhibited before so it has been a learning experience.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    So, it was raining
    Red+Head+%25285%2529.jpg

when I went to the football game
    44521977angie-everhart-team-euphoria-jpg.jpg

I liked some of the cheerleaders
    cheerleader4cu1.jpg

It was a bit crowded

It was loud, and a girl kept trying to sign something. I couldn't tell what she was trying to tell me.
    She seemed to be friendly.
    tumblr_mdj8t6nK5q1r4qzreo1_500.jpg

spaceout.gif

Her friend, not so much.
    mi66zqa.jpg

spaceout.gif

spaceout.gif
    spaceout.gif

Crbn79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 4, 2014
    Indianapolis, North
    That's good. There is way too much sickness out there. We have avoided it so far.

My son started back to classes on Monday. I was messaging him on FB until he told me to leave him alone so he can do his homework. He has two art shows going on...one that opened Saturday at the Stutz and another exhibit that will have some of his work in it next Thursday. He's stressed trying to keep up with school, work and getting ready for the exhibits. He's never had anything exhibited before so it has been a learning experience.

I know how it is to be busy. I've been loading up with volunteer work and side work while balancing school work. Get's a bit crazy at times. Can't wait to get back to a full time job so I can have more free time. lol

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom