Not open for further replies.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Howdy mom! I guess it's time for an update about my daughter. He attacker is now out and he lives with his mother in Grand Junction. He cannot be within 100 yards of my daughter. My daughter has since moved to another apt. and my sister in law is staying with her for now. My understanding is that my sister in law has been trying to play Cupid while she's there. She's a nurse and knows a doctor's son who has just come back from the service. I guess he and my daughter has hit it off pretty well. As most fathers know, the more I pull, the more they push. So she knows she'll always have a place to come home to. She's a lot like her mother. Very independent. The attack did very little to alter her never say die attitude. She's a surviver , a fighter and has a wonderfully giving heart. I want her home, but more then that I want her happy. I pray that one day the two will happened together.

Happy your daughter is doing ok.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Is anybody else having issues with dry air this winter? I've been using Blistex at least a few times a day for a split lip that won't heal but it still seems to hang on. This is the second time in a few weeks I've dealt with this problem. Its very annoying.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Is anybody else having issues with dry air this winter? I've been using Blistex at least a few times a day for a split lip that won't heal but it still seems to hang on. This is the second time in a few weeks I've dealt with this problem. Its very annoying.

Yep...my bottom lip has been trashed since about November

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Are you running a humidifier?

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    Stick your finger up a mules butt, then smear on your lips. It won't cure it, but will keep you from licking them.:laugh:

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    Just my cuticles.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom