• Status
    Not open for further replies.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    I want to buy a gun tomorrow. It should be a single stack 9. I'm thinking either a Shield or LC9s pro. Any thoughts or links to threads I should see?

For me the Shield is hard to beat for a single stack. I've shot my brothers and I absolutely love it. I've not shot the LC9s pro but I've shot the LC9 and hated every minute of it

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    I want to buy a gun tomorrow. It should be a single stack 9. I'm thinking either a Shield or LC9s pro. Any thoughts or links to threads I should see?
    I owned the LC9s and loved it. It was perfect for front pocket carry. Had a little snap to the recoil being so light. Was smaller then my Xds 9mm.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    Thanks guys

Mom.. You have great looking kids and something to be proud of.

that reminds me. Miss K (Princess) is over the bronchitis and feeling very well. Happy, playful and eating up a storm. Now not sure why she all of a sudden, after 2 1/2 years has decided to eat, but I will take it!!
    Good, Kynly is eating again :woot:

How's your foot doing?

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Good, Kynly is eating again :woot:

How's your foot doing?
    still swollen but it has come down. Still red, but not as bad and only mild pain when I step on it wrong or wear tight shoes. Even got to wear my :poop: kicking boots today with no issues. have 4 days off so it should be mucho better by Tuesday when I go back to work

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    still swollen but it has come down. Still red, but not as bad and only mild pain when I step on it wrong or wear tight shoes. Even got to wear my :poop: kicking boots today with no issues. have 4 days off so it should be mucho better by Tuesday when I go back to work
    Good on everything, feet, boots ect.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    For me the Shield is hard to beat for a single stack. I've shot my brothers and I absolutely love it. I've not shot the LC9s pro but I've shot the LC9 and hated every minute of it

Well....Science has proven that the "9" part of the equation is the reason for the rash.

I have a 9mm allergy.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom