Not open for further replies.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Que? I'm getting a quarter. Mine's not the last? I'd've gone for the whole, um, half. Did you get any info from him on the tongue and tail? I need to ask. Love that stuff.

All I know is he posted yesterday or day before that he had one more quarter left. Jedi is getting a quarter and offered to bring back the other quarter if anyone in NWI wanted it.

Have you bought from Smiller before or do you know him, Mr. E?

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    All I know is he posted yesterday or day before that he had one more quarter left. Jedi is getting a quarter and offered to bring back the other quarter if anyone in NWI wanted it.

Have you bought from Smiller before or do you know him, Mr. E?

I haven't before, but we've been IMing and I've been assured I'm getting some beef. I'm just a few minutes away from Archer's, and going to be there at 17:30 today.

llh1956

CZ Wizard
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    90   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    Lawrence, IN.
    Morning llh, are Birds and I keeping you busy enough?
    Not to bad, I should have his done tonight, Saturday is a trip to see my daughter in Lawrence. Sunday will be busy at the range then reloading at home and changing to a new reloading press I just received. So I hope to do your gun Monday or Tuesday!

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    If you don't mind or even of you wanna PM me in private, what did a quarter cost SD? I've been really wanting to buy a quarter or half of beef for a while. I have a whole extra deep freeze that's empty. I haven't had it plugged in. We have the one in the house and that one is in the garage. But I'd bring it in if I had it full.
    If power goes out I'll just run them off my battery bank and generator periodically.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    When a person starts referring to things purchased in relation to "It cost me a Gun" you know we are a whackadoodle group......:):

True. The way Snapdragon buys she could get two very nice wheel guns for that amount. She's quickly become very good at this gun shopping thing.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom