Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    ok, so weird story

I get the text and wake up. decide I have had enough sleep so I shut my alarm clock off, grab my phone and kindle and turn towards the door.
    looking out my bedroom door I can see right into the living room. On the coffee table in the living room I see the remote to turn the tv on (I leave the light over the stove on and it lights up the living room/kitchen) nothing is around the table, or the remote. I take 2 or 3 steps away from the bed and I hear the tv in the living room turn on. stop dead in my tracks. thought I was hearing things. Nope, walk out, tv is on. I take my pill, go pee, grab a monster and sit down on the sofa. spot is warm. Both dogs were in bed when I got up. warm spot was bigger than a cat. WTF is going on!!!!!

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    4 day weekend , damn what the hell is that ? lol

it's called I thought I needed Monday off. I messed up the dates and needed today off. So I called around and got my shift covered for today and I am still scheduled off Monday :rockwoot:

although if they don't have anyone working, I'll go in Monday

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    ok, so weird story

I get the text and wake up. decide I have had enough sleep so I shut my alarm clock off, grab my phone and kindle and turn towards the door.
    looking out my bedroom door I can see right into the living room. On the coffee table in the living room I see the remote to turn the tv on (I leave the light over the stove on and it lights up the living room/kitchen) nothing is around the table, or the remote. I take 2 or 3 steps away from the bed and I hear the tv in the living room turn on. stop dead in my tracks. thought I was hearing things. Nope, walk out, tv is on. I take my pill, go pee, grab a monster and sit down on the sofa. spot is warm. Both dogs were in bed when I got up. warm spot was bigger than a cat. WTF is going on!!!!!

:wow:

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    4 days off ,what you going to do with all that time ?

today hubby and I have some business to take care of. then a lot of nothing. well, normal stuff like laundry. We are going to go see American Sniper this weekend too.

Oh and rest my toe. The more I am off my feet, the better it gets.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom