Not open for further replies.

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    Hehehehe....yeah...I was counting on him to talk me off the ledge a week or two ago on a rifle kit...hell he practically pushed me. :D
    that was his love tap im guessing - I know theyre a crap shoot but dont they have a lifetime warranty? I had a springer a1 and thought it was sloppy and hated the trigger so i sold it - havent had a 1911 since - I have my oldmans but it sits waitn for my gson to get older - been wanting one lately so ive been kickn around the RIA in my head - kinda budget minded right now so theyve been more interesting lately - looked up some feedback on them and couldnt find any really horrible replys - if there was a prob the factory made it right with all the ones i found - suggestions on money better spent would be great - anybody? CM?

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    that was his love tap im guessing - I know theyre a crap shoot but dont they have a lifetime warranty? I had a springer a1 and thought it was sloppy and hated the trigger so i sold it - havent had a 1911 since - I have my oldmans but it sits waitn for my gson to get older - been wanting one lately so ive been kickn around the RIA in my head - kinda budget minded right now so theyve been more interesting lately - looked up some feedback on them and couldnt find any really horrible replys - if there was a prob the factory made it right with all the ones i found - suggestions on money better spent would be great - anybody? CM?

I was debating the same thing myself a year or so ago. The fever eventually passed, but they are tempting especially when on a budget. If it does need any work, I know there are people out there capable of doing such work!

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel

I have a Llama for you if you like sloppy seconds (I know, but I was po at the time). I bet that A1 was virginally tight by comparison. I can't even fire the Llama wronghanded; my trigger finger catches the slide lock and it holds back every three or four rounds.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    it's very very quiet in here

I think they are all hunting

kilt2.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom