Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Wow.. That's pretty damn sad. I usually try to go thru my LGS, they usually cut me a deal. I got ten, 20round boxes of Remington Golden Sabers in 9mm +p for $199. Pretty decent price if ya ask me. Big box stores don't care about sales and they won't cut you very good deals either.

Fed-X just dropped my last ammo order. 20 Rd box of .45 ACP. Civil Defense rounds. 76Gr. at 1900 FPS. These sound like a field piece when you touch one off. $30 a box. $1.50 a round.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    Just got off the bus from "Cleansville". Man, does that feel better. Ya ever notice going out in the big scary make ya feel dirty, or is just me.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Wow.. That's pretty damn sad. I usually try to go thru my LGS, they usually cut me a deal. I got ten, 20round boxes of Remington Golden Sabers in 9mm +p for $199. Pretty decent price if ya ask me. Big box stores don't care about sales and they won't cut you very good deals either.

I HATE big box stores, but it works with my budget right now. Talk to me again in a few years (after student debts are paid off) and I'd better not still be shopping at any big box stores. For now, though, I at least use Meijer since I seem to get pretty good service there.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom