mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I'd sit down there and wait for her, and we would have a talk. Here's the way it's gonna be.

Cool, got have one, unless your mom45, then you just make your own!

We've already had multiple talks. I've also had talks with her supervisor and her supervisor's supervisor. Postal inspector is investigating the whole staff in that office....all three of them.

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    We've already had multiple talks. I've also had talks with her supervisor and her supervisor's supervisor. Postal inspector is investigating the whole staff in that office....all three of them.
    When we moved my wife went into the post office to change our address. The entire staff said we had the best mailman in the area. 2 years later, I have not had worse mail service than I have now. It's a daily occurrence that I get a neighbor's mail. And it's a different neighbor every time.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    I guess somebody needs to investigate the investigators. That sucks. The gov't does run it though, go figure.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    When we moved my wife went into the post office to change our address. The entire staff said we had the best mailman in the area. 2 years later, I have not had worse mail service than I have now. It's a daily occurrence that I get a neighbor's mail. And it's a different neighbor every time.

I go online and file complaints now. I never used to because I didn't want to be "that" person on the route. Now, I don't care. I will take whatever title they give me. I just want MY mail in my box and not everyone else's. I also made it clear I want it IN my box...not on the side of the road or in someone else's box. One of the other neighbors had a son graduate from high school last spring. Many cards never arrived...after talking to some family members how had mailed cards, it became clear there was a pattern. The cards that were missing all had cash in them. The ones with checks were all arriving with the envelopes taped shut. They started contacting the senders and asking if they had taped the envelopes and they all said no.

I guess somebody needs to investigate the investigators. That sucks. The gov't does run it though, go figure.

I think they know they are being investigated and are smart enough not to steal the packages being planted in boxes to see if they will steal them.

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    Chick fil a was too busy. Change of plans.
    76D8CDA1-2DD4-4A12-BBD0-C81807BED9F5_zpsgrqnb4px.jpg

2F2FDF53-0B8C-44DA-A820-A23B3788AC16_zpsrewajlec.jpg

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I go online and file complaints now. I never used to because I didn't want to be "that" person on the route. Now, I don't care. I will take whatever title they give me. I just want MY mail in my box and not everyone else's. I also made it clear I want it IN my box...not on the side of the road or in someone else's box. One of the other neighbors had a son graduate from high school last spring. Many cards never arrived...after talking to some family members how had mailed cards, it became clear there was a pattern. The cards that were missing all had cash in them. The ones with checks were all arriving with the envelopes taped shut. They started contacting the senders and asking if they had taped the envelopes and they all said no.

I think they know they are being investigated and are smart enough not to steal the packages being planted in boxes to see if they will steal them.

Drug/alcohol/gambling issues.............You betcha

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    Goooooooood evening INGO!!!
    Hello Sam!

Thieves are everywhere these days it seems.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    When I was a kid, we had the same mailman for years. Even all the neighborhood dogs liked him! He was smart enough to always carry a pocket full of dog biscuits! When he eventually retired, the service became spotty and it seemed like we had a different carrier every few months or weeks.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

You need to document people, stories, etc.
    And go up the chain of command.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom