• Status
    Not open for further replies.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Steel slide, alloy frame, 36oz doesn't bother me at 12+1 of thumb-sized JHPs.

:laugh: I was echoing the ludicrous arguments offered by people who actually get heated about caliber. I think the whole caliber argument is stupid, but that is just my unsolicited and uneducated opinion :D

Not putting my dog in that fight. If it a monetary issue I can offer no arguments. Can it really be that much less to run your gun. Is that amount vital to your life. I do not have these answers. You have to put your discrasionary funds where they work best.
    I think the RO would be a great thing even in (Ugh) 9mm.........but (always a but with me) it will need to be tuned to run as easily as your current 1911. They are nice out of the box (ask llh) but they are "SO" much better with some love (Ask llh)

What does 1K of 9mm cost. I am referring to Federal or its equal not that Bravo Sierra white box :poop:

Well jagee, you asked...CM delivered.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Not putting my dog in that fight. If it a monetary issue I can offer no arguments. Can it really be that much less to run your gun. Is that amount vital to your life. I do not have these answers. You have to put your discrasionary funds where they work best.
    I think the RO would be a great thing even in (Ugh) 9mm.........but (always a but with me) it will need to be tuned to run as easily as your current 1911. They are nice out of the box (ask llh) but they are "SO" much better with some love (Ask llh)

What does 1K of 9mm cost. I am referring to Federal or its equal not that Bravo Sierra white box :poop:

~$235 plus shipping. Ammo To Go : 1000rds - 9mm Sellier & Bellot 115gr. FMJ Ammo [SB9A] - $234.95

Not real sure why I'm considering it, other than cuz I am. Either way I'll have to drop a bunch of $$$ in mo betta mags...I have 2 for my current 1911 and 1 of them is complete junk, the other is just partial junk.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    You are using a very poor example in the form of your reference. He is the one who put the bully moniker on me and is 1 heartbeat away from a full on perma ban.

oh cm, I remember this dude. haven't liked anything he's posted. I was ignoring all he posted there except what I highlighted.

perma ban looks good on some

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    How much do you think you can get for your 1911??
    Remember.....mags are about $30 average for 8 rd. Wilsons. Trip is less money but I have no experience to reference them for you.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom