Not open for further replies.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Sorry to hear about the drama. I won't inquire as to what pissed her off but I'm sure there's a story there. ;)

Long story short... my friend Donna was in a horrible marriage which was becoming physically and emotionally abusive, but she could not afford attorney fees for a divorce. Patricia lent her $3000 with the understanding that Donna would pay her back when she sold the house, but the house has not sold yet. Now Patricia thinks she has the right to scrutinize every penny that Donna spends on herself and her two kids, and she does not hesitate to make occasional catty remarks about it.

Part of the tradition of us getting together is that Donna cuts Patricia's hair, since she is a hair and makeup stylist and massage therapist. On Saturday, Donna "accidentally" cut Patricia's hair quite a bit shorter than she wanted it.

Girls. :rolleyes:

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    Long story short... my friend Donna was in a horrible marriage which was becoming physically and emotionally abusive, but she could not afford attorney fees for a divorce. Patricia lent her $3000 with the understanding that Donna would pay her back when she sold the house, but the house has not sold yet. Now Patricia thinks she has the right to scrutinize every penny that Donna spends on herself and her two kids, and she does not hesitate to make occasional catty remarks about it.

Part of the tradition of us getting together is that Donna cuts Patricia's hair, since she is a hair and makeup stylist and massage therapist. On Saturday, Donna "accidentally" cut Patricia's hair quite a bit shorter than she wanted it.

OMG ,, im sry but that is funny :rofl: maybe this will teach Patricia to shut her mouth a lil ?

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello

Oh, that's hilarious.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Pole picture from happier days. (The pole is a support that is smack in the middle of Donna's family room.)

Left to right, Marie, Donna, me, Patricia.

80ac67d3-9244-45ca-99f5-59fac479123a_zps69fc7157.jpg

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I need to get over to the hospital. Today is the day we purge the lost and found of anything that is more than 60 days old. Last time we did that, we filled up five of the big rolling trash/laundry carts.

Have a good day, everyone.

Oh, and hi Shadow. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom