• Status
    Not open for further replies.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Yep. I have to say that although his message and goals have been perverted by many, I have great respect and admiration for MLK. It just seems weird that we get this holiday off but we don't get the same for President's day. :dunno:
    We used to get both. But like most places they had to choose one. I guess it was to keep the peace. I wish we had more people like MLK now. Instead of the Al Sharptons.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Gone long enough to throw that roast in the oven and whip up some bread and look at all I missed!

And friend you are mom. I hope your hubby's girlfriend enjoys your rump! . . Wait. .

Well, it is big enough to share I guess. :laugh:

So you're saying its OK for him to have a girlfriend, you're just still negotiating the age restrictions? I think I may understand his long term strategy. The man is a genius! :stickpoke:

I told him he could have one if she likes to clean and was willing to sleep with the chickens. It's kind of stinky out there. This was his next best option...she sleeps at her house.

Afternoon Supr! Monday is MLK day isn't it?

Our county chose not to give the county employees this day off...court house will be open probably just in our county. KKK still lurks about....learned that right after we moved here when the grand poobahs' wife shot him at the kitchen table and killed him.

Well I've been here about a year, but I lurk more than anything. Every now and then I'll start a thread and contribute to others (if you want to call it contributing :):)

Welcome Csquared. So are you saying you have more quality posts than any of us? :lmfao:

There is!

PM sent SAM!

Mbills for the win!!

Okay...off I go to the root cellar. Need some taters and onions for dinner. BRB

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Larsonboys78
    Top Bottom