• Status
    Not open for further replies.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    That's a good long time. My grandma's have been gone 25 years and 24 years. Never stopped missing them. Need to go to oakhill today. It's been 25 years in Just a couple a days.
    I never really knew any of my grandfathers. One feud a few months before I was born. Other was my dads father, he disappeared when my dad was a baby. My moms mother lived to be 108. Had 11 children. Hundreds of grandchildren, great grandchildren, great great grand children. Grandmas are AWSOME.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Morning everyone. Seems to be a pretty good crowd in here this morning. Good day to go shooting...almost warm enough to do it outside!

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I never really knew any of my grandfathers. One feud a few months before I was born. Other was my dads father, he disappeared when my dad was a baby. My moms mother lived to be 108. Had 11 children. Hundreds of grandchildren, great grandchildren, great great grand children. Grandmas are AWSOME.

I never knew my grandfathers either, but I heard they were both good, kind men. My mom's dad died when she was 4, and my dad's dad died when I was a baby.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Cooled off a bit I think mom.

Mid 30's the last time I looked. Good to see some of the snow melting.

I never knew my grandfathers either, but I heard they were both good, kind men. My mom's dad died when she was 4, and my dad's dad died when I was a baby.

My dad's dad died before I was born. Mom's dad died when I was 2. I remember always being so jealous of kids who had grandpas. My mom's mom died from cancer in 1976 and my dad's mom died in 2004 at the age of 93. My dad's mom is where I got many of my recipes. She was such a good cook.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    My moms father owned a bunch of business's in Urbana, Il. My dad father was mean and nasty. Unfortunate it still runs the family.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    I was down to two grandparents even before I was born. They were... colorful. My mom's dad was a professional wrestler whose greatest claim to fame was losing the match that gave Gorgeous George his first championship belt. My dad's dad died in away I could only wish for; went down to the creek to go fishing, sat down to take a nap, and never woke up.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    My moms father owned a bunch of business's in Urbana, Il. My dad father was mean and nasty. Unfortunate it still runs the family.

My dad's mom was mean, nasty, and bat**** crazy. My dad and aunt both got a bit of it. When I was a baby and my mom took me to see my dying grandpa for the first time, my dad's mom wouldn't let him see me. She said (to his face) that she didn't want anything to get between him and dying so that she could get on with her life.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    I was down to two grandparents even before I was born. They were... colorful. My mom's dad was a professional wrestler whose greatest claim to fame was losing the match that gave Gorgeous George his first championship belt. My dad's dad died in away I could only wish for; went down to the creek to go fishing, sat down to take a nap, and never woke up.
    I had buddies back in the 80's who wrestled. Jon Richmond, who was Eli the Eliminator and Frank Goodish who was Bruiser Brody and Cactus Jack. Frank got stabbed to death in Puerto Rico. The scumbag who stab him went free. But I do believe he's in the Hall of Fame now.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I had buddies back in the 80's who wrestled. Jon Richmond, who was Eli the Eliminator and Frank Goodish who was Bruiser Brody and Cactus Jack. Frank got stabbed to death in Puerto Rico. The scumbag who stab him went free. But I do believe he's in the Hall of Fame now.

I remember Cactus Jack....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom