SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Hows Sam this morning ?

Ehhhhh, been getting up early most mornings. Don't want to sound like I'm whining, as the morning regulars already know this, but I have some blown out disks in my neck. I have been waking up at 4-5am when the pain pills wear off.:noway: Get a good nights sleep maybe 1 in 3 or 4.

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    Ehhhhh, been getting up early most mornings. Don't want to sound like I'm whining, as the morning regulars already know this, but I have some blown out disks in my neck. I have been waking up at 4-5am when the pain pills wear off.:noway: Get a good nights sleep maybe 1 in 3 or 4.

DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN sory to her this :(

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Ahhhh, my day sucked. Had an appointment with the Neurosurgeon for my neck. Packet the office sent me had me going to an office on the northside, right behind St Vincents Hosp. I get up there and find out I'm supposed to be in their greenwood office. :ugh:

Drove like a bat out of hell around town to get to the right place, but had to wait while they worked me in because "I was late".

Finally get to see the surgeon. He thinks I am going to need surgery. Even showed me a couple of screenshots of the MRI because he said my bulged disk was "noteworthy". Have to go back a week from Friday to see their Surgeon that specializes on Necks for his opinion, since he is the guy that will be doing the surgery.

To attempt to ease the pain & swelling, I was given a couple of injections directly into my bad disks. I'll spare you the gory details of how they do this, but they go in from the front (which surprised me) and use a freakin .50 cal needle. I hope it helps (he said it can take up to 2 days to kick in) because that was no freakin fun at alllll.:noway:

Not a fun day.

For Shadows benefit, to bring you up to date. This is a post from last Wednesday afternoon.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom