Thank you, greatly appreciated. ;)

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    What broke????

Tensioner was the main issue. They tried to get us to replace both tensioners, pulleys, belts, etc.

The woman's father is a mechanic and he said no, do the bare minimum and he will do the rest at the right price. It's rough for us because we are used to small town prices, mechanics up here charge a premium apparently :faint:

That's the way it goes...LT6 would be glad to take some guns as collateral for a loan if you need it

Hehehehe...I told myself a long time ago I'd never sell or otherwise relinquish another gun...I'm gonna do my best to stick to that but daggum

I got a sweet gig Sat morning procotoring a test...$150 for 3-4 hrs of work. :yesway:

Hook me up! :D

I'll buy it from you for $300... Depreciation! :):

:laugh: I need to buy a dang rear sight...can't believe I overlooked that :facepalm:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Tensioner was the main issue. They tried to get us to replace both tensioners, pulleys, belts, etc.

The woman's father is a mechanic and he said no, do the bare minimum and he will do the rest at the right price. It's rough for us because we are used to small town prices, mechanics up here charge a premium apparently :faint:

Hehehehe...I told myself a long time ago I'd never sell or otherwise relinquish another gun...I'm gonna do my best to stick to that but daggum

:laugh: I need to buy a dang rear sight...can't believe I overlooked that :facepalm:

Did you take it to a dealership?????

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine

Sorry, dude...I've been trying to get on this list for like a year now...finally got it. Going with another guy I work with, he usually goes but they are so busy this time they need us both.

It's a concrete test, so you gotta know bout concrete...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom