mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I mixed up bread and the cat kept yelling at me. Accidentally doubled the yeast so now we are going to have two big loaves of bread. I guess I will take some to the neighbor tomorrow and will probably take some to her friend who lost his wife on Christmas Eve. Have to make sure he isn't diabetic or anything first, but pretty sure he would appreciate a delivery too.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I mixed up bread and the cat kept yelling at me. Accidentally doubled the yeast so now we are going to have two big loaves of bread. I guess I will take some to the neighbor tomorrow and will probably take some to her friend who lost his wife on Christmas Eve. Have to make sure he isn't diabetic or anything first, but pretty sure he would appreciate a delivery too.

:+1:

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    speaking of electronic air cleaner... I need a recommend on a cleaning solution for them.
    Like everything I look at says don't use on aluminum or something

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Take a break, you deserve it!

I sorted laundry when I got home. I need to run the load in the washer again as it's sat in there to long. I need to fold clothes in the dryer. Guess what I did? Not a bit of it. I'll get it later

Need to take the tree down too

it'll wait another day. I haven't been turning the lights on

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side

that's sweet of ya

good friends are so nice to have

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    I'm bringing my mother up that way to visit family tomorrow! I'll bring some homemade jam! :laugh:

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy

:thumbsup:

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    hubby says he is ordering pizza

I ate the remainder of my salad from lunch

I need to get myself back on track so I feel better

turkey breast salad with baby spinach, onions, black olives and tomatoes. mmmmm mmmmmm mmmmmm

one is big enough for 2 meals.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    most excellent beginning to what looked like a miserable start to a new year. Color me relieved!!! So when is the next L&S?!?!?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom