Not open for further replies.

llh1956

CZ Wizard
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    Lawrence, IN.
    The next guns i'm buy I'm not getting rid of. I've had a nasty habit of buying and selling guns on whims. I promise the wife that I only buy what I'm going to keep. So I'm going to more picky now. Just last year a bought and sold over 20 pistols. That's just crazy.
    I know what you mean, wish I had all my past guns now, it would be a nice collection!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    The next guns i'm buy I'm not getting rid of. I've had a nasty habit of buying and selling guns on whims. I promise the wife that I only buy what I'm going to keep. So I'm going to more picky now. Just last year a bought and sold over 20 pistols. That's just crazy.

I have the same problem. I am looking to settle down.

llh1956

CZ Wizard
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    Lawrence, IN.
    I heard that. Interesting.
    CGW Precision bores and slots the 97 slide to accept a SS 1911 type match barrel bushing precision fitted. At lock-up there is -0- play at the barrel muzzle resulting in unparalleled accuracy. Customer Supplied CZ-97B/BD shipped to CGW

You can purchase your own 97B/BD and ship it to directly to CGW for the "E" conversion. We will custom build your 97 for your requirements, resulting in a one-of-a-kind CZ. Contact us and we will personally discuss your build.

The only items not included in the "E" package price are sights and grips. We can add these based on your input. ​​ The package price includesreturn shipping.
    $625.00​ Plus Shipping

New_97BE_Pics_009_629x469.jpg
    New_97BE_Pics_019_421.2x316.2.jpg
    Slide boring and match bushing fitting only, includes new bushing wrench. The machine work is accurate to within .0002" (2 ten thousands of an inch).

$190.00​

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom