I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    <---- Not this girl.

I did say "Some" not all.

My wife and I did it on a fair budget for the times. Her parents were not to sure of me and I do not blame them. They grew to love me over time but I had to make some serious adjustments.
    We did our own catering through friends. Had a party of "Epic" proportions that is still spoken of and just enjoyed friends and family. 33 years later we are still smiling....well, most of the time.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    I did say "Some" not all.

My wife and I did it on a fair budget for the times. Her parents were not to sure of me and I do not blame them. They grew to love me over time but I had to make some serious adjustments.
    We did our own catering through friends. Had a party of "Epic" proportions that is still spoken of and just enjoyed friends and family. 33 years later we are still smiling....well, most of the time.
    Yup, we got married in some lady's basement we found in the classifieds who lived in Merrillville. Went out to eat at a Mexican restaurant with friends, and I was at work that night. We didn't have a reception till a month later. Cost me $25 for our wedding. . . 30 years ago. Now that's bang for your buck!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom