Not open for further replies.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I have tried to replace that 3914 as my EDC several times, but always end up selling the replacement and going back to it. It just fits my hand so well. Nice balance of weight/recoil/natural point of aim.
    I use to carry a 3913 and then had a 6906. They are really awesome gun and completely under-appreciated in the gun community. People are so caught up on weight and I just don't get it. A little weight keeps the nose down and settles the gun for much faster more accurate shooting. People love these little plastic pocket guns that they can't shoot worth a crap. I don't get it. I carry a gun to defend my life. Why would I carry something I don't shoot well? I just don't understand it.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I use to carry a 3913 and then had a 6906. They are really awesome gun and completely under-appreciated in the gun community. People are so caught up on weight and I just don't get it. A little weight keeps the nose down and settles the gun for much faster more accurate shooting. People love these little plastic pocket guns that they can't shoot worth a crap. I don't get it. I carry a gun to defend my life. Why would I carry something I don't shoot well? I just don't understand it.

Agreed 100% It's not that heavy and I shoot it well. I really don't gain much by having something 6oz less weight that doesn't work as well. Only thing that "bugs" me is the DA/SA. I would rather have that handgun with a consistent striker firing system. But it is what it is...

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Agreed 100% It's not that heavy and I shoot it well. I really don't gain much by having something 6oz less weight that doesn't work as well. Only thing that "bugs" me is the DA/SA. I would rather have that handgun with a consistent striker firing system. But it is what it is...
    I like steel guns. The DA first shot is a lot easier when it is only 6# or so. You can practice to it and be confident. I am no operator or fantastic shooter but these guns give me confidence. I can ring steel at 90 with any of them and, though I may not be the fastest to first shot, I will score and score often. I think confidence in what you carry, gained through thousands of rounds downrange, is a major plus. That little RAMI is 14+1 and it is compatible with all CZ mags so I can carry a 19 round backup. It eats 147gr. Golden Sabers like they're going out of style. They love to run fast. I hope I never need one for anything but paper or steel but, if I do, I am confident I can put a lot of rounds on target in a very short period of time.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    yeah, I don't wanna be outside anyway. just a tad to chilly for my liking

I think I am going to go lay in a nice tanning bed today though

That's my relaxation

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom