Not open for further replies.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    An $1100 fuel pump put a bit of a crimp in the holidays. The UpLula series are well worth the expense, though, and I'm pretty big on putting 5.56 on strippers. I call it my "knitting" and do it on the drive to Ft Wayne. M'lady doesn't dislike driving as much as I do.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    It's just so stupid how the entire system works.
    Im not sure what kind of moron came up with those immigration laws/rules.:rolleyes:
    We need to meet eachother for me to be allowed to meet her in the US again.

And how are you supposed to do that if you can't see her. So you can't meet her unless you meet her.....that makes no sense at all

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    And how are you supposed to do that if you can't see her. So you can't meet her unless you meet her.....that makes no sense at all

I know!
    It makes sense for someone in DC I bet.
    As a US citizen she can get me a visa to get me into the country but it doesn't work if it's been too long since you met the other person.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Also stupid!

Just like if you're a tourist who somehow speaks good English and knows people in the country they wont let you in because they're afraid you will stay.Even though my record shows I never stayed illegally even whenI visited the country more than once, and never been arrested for anything. :rolleyes:
    Not sure how it works with foreign English native speakers like from the UK.:dunno:

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Just like if you're a tourist who somehow speaks good English and knows people in the country they wont let you in because they're afraid you will stay.Even though my record shows I never stayed illegally even whenI visited the country more than once, and never been arrested for anything. :rolleyes:
    Not sure how it works with foreign English native speakers like from the UK.:dunno:

In any case it's just dumb

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    My niece has gone to Südafrika to see this guy she met when he was here. I'm kinda conflicted; I hope he's not just exploiting her for a green card, but I'd rather have an Afrikaner enter than some of the scum the .gov seem so intent on bringing in.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom