• Status
    Not open for further replies.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    I'm drinking and not smoking. This is big!

awesome... Keep that **** up!

Oh, no hurt intended. Just the working off of others thing.....:)

Hehehe... I ****ing hate that liberal attitude and how frequently entitlement is displayed by my generation. Glad I've found a woman that shares those feelings. The government is trying to force her to live that lifestyle and it's really starting to **** me off!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    awesome... Keep that **** up!

Hehehe... I ****ing hate that liberal attitude and how frequently entitlement is displayed by my generation. Glad I've found a woman that shares those feelings. The government is trying to force her to live that lifestyle and it's really starting to **** me off!

My spouse has medical issues and is on disability. She has earned it. The medical hoops she has to jump through are insane. No other options for her.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    And because they are forcing her to apply for these programs she is now an uninsured pregnant woman because they won't let her keep her plan. I'm about to ream someone's ass. End rant

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    55% of the electorate wanted all the free stuff from the big "O" grab bag.....well, here it is.

Oh yeah. I'm on the front lines dealing with it. People are seeing just how free it really is. It's limited to my experience, but at a pharmacy level people are having a much harder time affording things now

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Oh yeah. I'm on the front lines dealing with it. People are seeing just how free it really is. It's limited to my experience, but at a pharmacy level people are having a much harder time affording things now

That was the plan all along. They only exist to dig deeper into our pockets......what other purpose do they serve. It sure is not us.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    It's hard but I'm trying....REALLY trying

You got this.

That was the plan all along. They only exist to dig deeper into our pockets......what other purpose do they serve. It sure is not us.

Yep. I do believe things will reach a tipping point in my lifetime... But that's a discussion best had off the internet.

[video=youtube;t4Af_TEN7Yc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4Af_TEN7Yc[/video]

Song gets me everytime.

Exactly

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Glad you made it back in. Not a bad day to ride. Not bad at all.

Nope. Just 2 of us, but it felt right.

We were talking at the funeral home and Kirk would have said, "it's a nice gesture and all, but **** that, it's cold...I'm driving the ****ing truck"

We all laughed at his grumpy ass.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    You got this.

Yep. I do believe things will reach a tipping point in my lifetime... But that's a discussion best had off the internet.

Song gets me everytime.

Exactly

One of the lead pipers for the Gorden Pipers is a dear friend. He came to my sons funeral and blew the pipes. Not a dry eye in the house.

Outlawed tunes on outlawed pipes.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Very much so. The piper playing Amazing Grace at my dad's funeral had me tore up. I was pretty good up until then. Ok well, no. Taps....that got me

Taps gets me regardless of the situation. Although the same can be said of Amazing Grace. I'm not manly enough to even deny it

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom