mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    It would be cool if Sylvain ever got to Quebec, I could meet you there.

Did I tell you guys that I am going to have to "help" our Canadian sales rep (who the boss is not happy with, which means I am going to be taking over for her)???

I think I heard something about Vegas (that was you, right?) but don't recall anything about this.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    I have seen they have one of the original Thinkers in Cleveland, who was dammaged by a bomb. :nuts:

8060204074_b672c4ecfc_z.jpg

I have seen the one in Paris.
    View attachment 33989I love the Guardians of Traffic on the Hope Bridge. They have eight of these that watch over the bridge that was named for Bob Hope's father.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Of course you're safe, you're a badass scary biker with tattoos!!! :nailbite:

I would feel safe to be with you while still being a bit scared.

you wanna talk about someone I would love to have beside me in any dark alley, Frank-N-Stein.. that dude is one badass scary looking ****er. He came in to see me at work yesterday and I don't think he cracked a smile once. Best guy to have as a friend though. If I didn't know him though, I'd **** myself if I met him in a dark alley

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    It would be cool if Sylvain ever got to Quebec, I could meet you there.

Did I tell you guys that I am going to have to "help" our Canadian sales rep (who the boss is not happy with, which means I am going to be taking over for her)???
    You can hire Sylvain to be the Quebec sales rep!! He can sale ice cubes to an Eskimo!!

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I think I heard something about Vegas (that was you, right?) but don't recall anything about this.

Yeah, doing a trade show in Vegas next month too. The trips to Canada are going to be a week or so a month for the next 3 or 4 months, maybe longer.

On the bright side, I will have to make a couple of trips to Vancouver, BC. That's not too far from Seattle, I (or we) could see the Wife's kids...

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Yeah, doing a trade show in Vegas next month too. The trips to Canada are going to be a week or so a month for the next 3 or 4 months, maybe longer.

On the bright side, I will have to make a couple of trips to Vancouver, BC. That's not too far from Seattle, I (or we) could see the Wife's kids...

You are going to be a busy guy!

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    I don't like to travel but it seems that's all I do lately. I can ride my bike anywhere and feel safe and secure. But on a plane I turn into a 5 year old girl!! I don't like flying!

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I don't like to travel but it seems that's all I do lately. I can ride my bike anywhere and feel safe and secure. But on a plane I turn into a 5 year old girl!! I don't like flying!

I have been flying ALOT since I took this new job. At least with USAir/American, I have accumulated enough points/flights that I am getting upgrades to the front. That makes flying much easier...

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    well I sat down and started to wrap tonight

I bought to much stuff for the Princess, again.

had to go out and buy more boxes to put stuff in

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    I have been flying ALOT since I took this new job. At least with USAir/American, I have accumulated enough points/flights that I am getting upgrades to the front. That makes flying much easier...
    My wife travels a lot also. Her company has flown her to France, Italy, and all over the USA. She loves it. I make her take the kids or her sister with her.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    well I sat down and started to wrap tonight

I bought to much stuff for the Princess, again.

had to go out and buy more boxes to put stuff in

It is so easy to do that for them. When my kids were little, they always ended up with way more than they should have.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy

I dont like it either especially about the "vip treatment" I got last year from the ICE people.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom