• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Harleyrider_50

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    So. Indiana
    Back in the day we would have ball peen hammers hanging off our tanks. If cars would cut us off, they would lose a side mirror. And they work well on fingers and teeth just as well.. . . Ok I'll shut the **** up now!!

:):
    Ohhh......'nuther useful lil' item......

GETBACK-WHIP-BIKER-Motorcycle-Red-And-White.jpg

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    :wavey:
    aaaaayy, Choc!.......git'n a new WiFi up'n run'n, an'.....WORK'n......dayyyumm....Tgive'n day was at...?......53 days straiit.....took it off, work'd Fri, Sat....took SUNday off.......been strait thru since.......jus' did a back ta back azzkik'r (Sat/Sun) at a major pizza dudes corp property.....my azz izz......ragg'd....:faint:
    OK OK OK! I know your azz is ragged, but how are you? :rofl:

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    This is why I love this place. You guys are cracking me up.

I do have to say, I am glad I consider you all friends and not enemies! :lmfao:

She says she doesn't think we need to be there. I have a feeling there have been prior discussions and this may not be much of a surprise to him. She said she is working 11 hours tomorrow so will grab an overnight bag and we can the rest of her stuff later. I will go with her for that. Hubby may as well.

Well if she's near Indy and needs anything, there are a whole ass load of us around here

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    So you guys are talking smack about my 9mm round huh?! Well I know afew alibabba's in asscrackistan who ate some 9mm and aren't drawing disability :):
    in Iraq those all got either 5.56 or 7.62 or .50 so I can't speak to how well they might have handled the 9mm there.
    i take that back. I did see a guy who **** himself in his left ball with a 9mm. That was interesting

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Well if she's near Indy and needs anything, there are a whole ass load of us around here

She is three miles down the road from me. It sounds like she does not expect him to be an ass so maybe I am worrying for nothing. The one other time she tried to break up with him, he stalked her for a while so I don't think my concerns are unfounded. However, she just texted and said she figures he would be willing to help her move out so apparently things have not been good for a while and I am now getting the impression that he has threatened to kick her out. Perhaps, she is no longer willing to deliver his freaking lunch to him at work at 1 a.m. when she has to work two jobs. He works a mile from their apartment and even in the bad weather last winter, he refused to pack a lunch to take with him and expected her to be out on the roads bringing it to him. She could hardly stay awake at her job because of his stupid expectations. He is VERY controlling.

I better go start dinner. Hubby will be in from the condo momentarily.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tweaver1500
    Top Bottom